Why Is TikTok So Popular?
Not certain why TikTok so popular? Or what makes it special from other social media apps?
Here are a few answers. With a billion month-to-month energetic customers, TikTok is in the top echelon of social media apps.
Not certain why TikTok is so popular?
A Neilsen study tries to provide an explanation to explain why.
Commissioned with the aid of using TikTok, the study analyzes statistics from over 8,000 survey respondents who had been requested questions concerning their perception of the site’s content material.
The goal of the study is to recognize what people value about TikTok. Results provide perception into why it’s emerge as a cultural phenomenon.
Users Say TikTok Is Authentic
Users feel like they may be themselves on TikTok often, which can be a contributing thing to its popularity.
The study finds:
- 64% of users say they may be their genuine selves on TikTok.
- 56% of TikTok users say they are able to submit videos they wouldn’t submit elsewhere.
- 53% of users say they believe others to be their actual selves on TikTok.
When requested how they understand the content material on TikTok, respondents defined it as: authentic, genuine, unfiltered, and trendsetting.
Those sentiments expand to commercials on TikTok as well. Advertising on TikTok is considered as actual, particular, and fun.
Users Say TikTok Makes Them Happy
TikTok content material brings joy, the study finds, and who doesn’t want extra of that during their lives?
“An common of 31% of TikTok customers included “lifting my spirits” as one of the pinnacle 3 motives for returning to the TikTok platform once more and once more.”
In the same way compare that to Facebook, which has been making headlines for having bad affects on intellectual health.
TikTok Is Unique And Different
Users experience like they are able to move on TikTok and notice content material they are able to’ get everywhere else.
While they’ll see the identical content material shared throughout Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter— TikTok stands aside as an area to find out some thing new.
The study finds:
- 79% of users discover content material on TikTok to be particular or special.
- 68% of TikTok users discover advertising content special from any competitive platform.
- 60% of users internationally (aside from US) say they comply with manufacturers on TikTok.
- 52% of users say they look for products or shop at the platform.
- 85% of users find out new content material that they revel in via the TikTok platform.
TikTok Is A Community
Among TikTok’s best strengths is the experience of network felt with the aid of using its customers. That’s proven with the aid of using the viral demanding situations users participate in.
The ability to sample others’ content material and upload to it additionally enables customers construct more potent connections.
The study finds:
- 59% of users feel a experience of network whilst they may be on TikTok.
- 77% of users say TikTok is an area where people can express themselves openly.
- 84% of TikTok users say they stumble upon content to which they are able to relate.
- 70% of users say TikTok is a platform they might suggest to others.
- 77% of users say they study the feedback at the posts and videos on TikTok.
At the same time,
TikTok users feel comfortable at the platform and are even excited to interact with one another. The capacity to pattern others’ content material and upload to it additionally enables users construct more potent connections.
A common subject matter in the course of this statistics is positivity.
Users experience their time on TikTok, they’re thrilled with the aid of using the particular content material they discover, and that they experience secure expressing themselves with their very own content material. That all enables to provide an explanation for why TikTok is so popular.
Users even experience extra fantastic in the direction of content material from corporations and types on TikTok as compared to different platforms. That suggests corporations are taking an entire special method to advertising themselves on TikTok.